1. Try Before Buying
All our products have a live demo so that you (our customers) can check what they are buying. We advise you to properly check our themes and plugins and ask questions on our support email, live chat, social media or blogs. Our super friendly and expert support engineers are always available to answer all your questions related to our products. You can also send us an email to [email protected] or fill up this contact form.
2. Our No Question Asked Refund Policy After Purchase
It’s really simple!
We are so confident that you will definitely LOVE and BENEFIT from our products, we offer a 14-days no-questions-asked refund policy.
If you don’t like our product or it causes you trouble, we will be happy to offer you a full 100% refund within 14 days of your original purchase and no questions will be asked.
However, we might invite you to suggest to us how to improve ourselves while refunding. Also, we would really appreciate it if you give insights on what made you ask for a refund.
At Conikal, we exist to provide enhanced web experience with WordPress. Our products focus on empowering small to large enterprises as well as individuals with the best user experience. Thus, we aim to deliver WordPress plugins and themes spiced up with the latest development trends and best practices.
Our mission is to help you create exciting and lasting transformations through using our products. We, therefore, provide our customers with live demos, articles, tutorials, documentation, product interface images, detailed descriptions, feature lists, videos, access to our social media channels, and hundreds of customer reviews so you can make an informed buying decision.
We do not refund if the product has been purchased on discount.
So, if you are buying any product on discount or when an offer campaign is going on, please make sure you are agreeing with the policy of not getting any refund for that purchase. In such a case, the decision of the Sales & Support team is final.
3. A couple of small points you should consider
We consider a refund within 14 days of purchase on a case-by-case basis and don’t offer unconditional refunds. Due to the increases of frauds in the industry (purchase a product and then request a refund to get the product for free), we only grant the refunds for some specific cases.
The products we provide are digital downloads and we cannot limit their usage after download. Therefore, a refund will only be considered, within 14 days after the purchase date.
- We will process your refund as soon as we’re able to. In some cases, we might ask you for the opportunity to resolve the issue for you.
- We may refuse to refund clients who act in bad faith or misused the services.
- Refunds may only be issued within 14 days of the purchase date. After 14 days no refunds can be processed.
- Refunds do not apply to discounted products, upgrades or renewals
The Customer, however, need to request for our official support first. We always try our best to solve such issues for our customers and will surely issue a refund if we fail to help the Customer resolve them.
The refund will NOT be granted if:
- The Customer doesn’t submit any help request and simply ask for the refund after the purchase.
- The product is not what the Customer expects. We provide the demos with admin access for all products and are willing to answer any presale questions. So the Customer should spend some time testing around and ask questions to clear any confusion before purchase.
- The Customer decides he/she doesn’t want to use the product after all.
- The Customer repeatedly purchases a product and asks for a refund to get free updates.
- The 14-days refund period after the purchase has passed.
- For more details about the refund policy, you need to read our full support policy.
4. Policy for Automatic Payments
All of our products and some extensions require renewal of subscriptions every year, but you can choose whether to renew your subscription or not. We suggest renewing your subscriptions because we are always improving our products and releasing new updates. A valid subscription is required for receiving updates.
If the parent plugin becomes expired-
- You won’t be able to download any product from the dashboard.
- All the extensions of the parent plugin will not be available in the download section either.
- When you renew the subscription of the parent plugin, all extensions of that plugin will be available for download.
- In case of modules that come in packages, you will have to renew the parent plugin. All the updates of the modules come with the parent plugin so there is no need to download them separately.
Please note that when you purchase any product using PayPal or Stripe, you create an automatic payment account. This means both Paypal and Stripe records your information and prepares your payment account. This helps the payment gateways to automatically charge from you to complete automatic payments.
If you do not cancel automatic payments from your account, it will –
- Renew the product subscription after one year
- Charge from your account automatically
We do not refund auto renewal payments for any product.
So, please make sure to cancel automatic payment while purchasing if you don’t want to renew your license after one year.
5. Acceptance of this Policy
When you are placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy properly. This also proves that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. We ask you not to place an order with us if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
If any of the above criteria is met, then you are eligible for a refund. Please use the contact form and we will reply within 2 working days.