Campoal theme offers the posibility of adding petitions as custom post types. In order to add a Petition, follow the next steps:
1. Go to Petitions > Add New Petition from admin main menu.
2. Enter the Petition title, description, choose a city and drag the pin on the map in order to set a precise position, fill in the rest of the location details.
3. Fill in the goal, receiver, postion, letter, video URL (option).
4. Check the Allow comments in Discussion section.
5. Assign an author from the dropdown menu in Author section.
6. Add photos to the photo gallery and set feature image in Featured Image section.
7. Check a category from Petition Categories section. You can also add other categories by clicking Add New Petition Category. The categories can also be managed by going to petitions > Petition Categories from the admin main menu.
8. Add a topic from Petition Topics section. You can also add other topics by search and enter Add New Petition Topics. The topics can also be managed by going to petitions > Petition Topics from the admin main menu.
9. If you want the Petition to be set as featured, check Set as Featured option from the right side panel called Featured.
10. Click Publish.